We are looking for a Team leader Facilities & Housing for our location in Tilburg.
In this position you are responsible for managing and monitoring the work duties of the housemasters and cleaning teams at several housing locations..
What will you do?
- Managing the work of housemasters and cleaning teams and monitor their duties.
- Being responsible for planning the occupation of the cleaning team
- Ensuring proper administrative services
- Communicating and collaborating with account managers and customer coordinators in case of issues with temporary workers
- Communicating with direct team members of the facilities team in case of needed maintenance and repair.
What are your qualities?
- Intermediate vocational education
- Good knowledge of English and Polish
- Experience in a similar position in the sector of temporary work agencies would be an advantage
- Driving license (category B)
What are your competences?
- You are problem solving
- You are independent
- A challenging job with a possibility of permanent employment
- Remuneration in accordance with the remuneration structure
- A pleasant working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Permanent opportunity for personal development with the GoodHabitz online learning tool
Are you enthusiastic? Does this challenge appeal to you? Send your cv and motivation to: email@example.com.